3rd March 2012
Since the Marcellus Shale boom took off, much of the natural gas produced in Pennsylvania has been shipped through existing pipelines to Northeastern markets such as New York City.
But a partnership of three companies on Thursday proposed building a $1 billion pipeline that would transport fuel from Northern Pennsylvania to markets in Central and Eastern Pennsylvania, as well as Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington. Read more »
- 19th June - Natural Gas Continues to Replace Coal, Bullish for Selling Mineral Rights and Royalties
- 18th June - More Liquefied Natural Gas being Exported
- 17th June - Senator John Barrasso: "Speed US Natural Gas Exports"
- 14th June - "Are Natural Gas Cars Next"
- 13th June - US Oil Production at Record High with Strong Market for Selling Mineral Rights
- More Blog