Company Acquires Wellsite Systems
14th January 2012
Select Energy Services, a leading provider of engineered water solutions to the oil and gas industry, today January 13, 2012 announced its acquisition of Elite Wellsite Services LLC, an oilfield services company based in Bridgeport, Texas servicing primarily the Barnett Shale.
"This acquisition further solidifies SES's established position in the Barnett Shale," said SES CEO John Schmitz. "Through this transaction, we are now able to offer more comprehensive water solutions to customers in North Texas including tank truck services."
Elite provides customers in North Texas's Barnett Shale market with a variety of oilfield services including water hauling services, frack tank rental and saltwater disposal. SES's acquisition of Elite represents its entry into the tank truck market in the Barnett Shale. This acquisition strengthens its Texas position.
- 19th June - Natural Gas Continues to Replace Coal, Bullish for Selling Mineral Rights and Royalties
- 18th June - More Liquefied Natural Gas being Exported
- 17th June - Senator John Barrasso: "Speed US Natural Gas Exports"
- 14th June - "Are Natural Gas Cars Next"
- 13th June - US Oil Production at Record High with Strong Market for Selling Mineral Rights
- More Blog