Company Aquires Properties in Fayeteville Shale in Arkansas
19th May 2012
"The Fayetteville Shale is a bit of a sleeper play within the natural gas world. However, with natural gas prices at all time lows, it represents a valuable portfolio acquisition. With average well costs around $3MM, the Fayetteville offers operators better returns at lower natural gas prices when compared to deeper, more expensive plays." says Caddo Minerals President, Bill Fowler.
Caddo Minerals acquires mineral rights and royalty interests from large and small mineral owners as well as geologists and land firms. With a focus on owner education, Caddo seeks to help mineral owners make the best decision for their family's future. "Most mineral or royalty owners who have mineral rights for sale are simply trying to understand what their mineral or royalty interest is worth. They want to get an idea of what their options are, and how much they could earn from selling mineral rights. Caddo will answer all those questions, and the owner will have all the tools they need to make a wise decision." says Fowler.
- 17th June - Senator John Barrasso: "Speed US Natural Gas Exports"
- 14th June - "Are Natural Gas Cars Next"
- 13th June - US Oil Production at Record High with Strong Market for Selling Mineral Rights
- 12th June - Should You Sell Your Mineral Rights and Royalties and Buy Marathon Petroleum?
- 11th June - US Department of Energy Report Bullish for American Oil and Natural Gas
- More Blog