We Buy Oil and Gas Minerals Anywhere in the U.S.A. and Canada, We Acquire Both Producing and Non-Producing Interest(s). We Have an Easy and Quick Process that Allows Owners to Liquidate at High Prices!
GET YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE and CONSULTATION NOW! USE THE FORM (RIGHT)
OR CALL US TOLL FREE 888-916-0220
Check out what other Customers are saying about our Customer Care and Service.
Click here to learn more!
Sell Your Oil & Gas Leases in 3 Easy Steps:
- Fill out our online form (right)
- Email us at sellroyalties[at]gmail.com or Fax your information to : 1-888-491-8525
an offer on your property within 24 hours.
documents to you with return shipment at our expense. Once we receive the
executed transfer documents then we pay you... It's that Simple!
NEXT STEPS: After you have submitted your property information; one of our consultants will contact you within 24 hours. Remember, unlike most companies if you only wish to sell a portion of your Minerals, we can accommodate. If you're selling producing royalties, please use the form here!
- We Offer Competitive High Dollar Bids, FREE Appraisal Assessments , and FREE Consultations with our Staff.
- We can Securely Close within 24-48 Hours and Cover any Immediate Cash Needs pending certain parameters.
- We handle all Contracts, Deeds & County Recordings.
- No Additional Fees or Costs, We Cover all Expenses transferring the Property(s) purchased.
- No Waiting to Receive Funds, Get your Wire/ACH/Check Immediately.
- No 30 Day Processing to on Risky Draft Statements receive a Lump Sum Payout.
- Get Immediate Funding for Your Oil & Gas Minerals.
Please Fax any additional information on your property and/or ownership toll free to: 1-888-491-8525
or e-mail them to: sellroyalties[at]gmail[dot]com
- An Oil, Gas, and Mineral Lease. Please include any draft letters that came with the interest stating price per acre paid and net acres attributable to your interest.
- Any Check Stubs (if applicable) for the Mineral Interest.
- Any Conveyances, including; Mineral Deeds, Mineral Conveyances, Royalty Deeds, Warranty Deeds, and/or Assignments.
- Any Probate Documents, Stipulations, Judgments, Wills, Affidavits of Heirship, etc., that may pertain to your mineral ownership.